Friday, August 17, 2012

3 weeks and 2 days

You came into our life 3 weeks and 2 days ago.  Baba and I are so very happy.  Your personality has grown so much and your facial changes is truly a sight to be seen.  You make us all smile when we look at your face!  We miss Baba so much but know that we dont have a choice in staying in USA for a bit longer. However, I know I am looking forward to taking you back to an Islamic Country and taking you to the masjid in Bahrain "Al Fatih" Mosque and showing you where baba works.

You have grown so much since the first day baby.  You were told to us as 8lb 10oz or 3.930 kilo yesterday you were almost 10 pounds.  You have grown 1 full inch in 3 weeks and gained 1 pound and almost another half.  You do suffer from Acid Reflux and we will blame me your mother for this because I have a very strange and sensitive stomach.  I pray that its simply just your age and you will grow up to be like your father!

When I look at your face I realize that our life "Baba and I" is complete. If we never have anything else in our life we have you. You are truly our angel and you have brought us happiness I am not sure anyone but a fellow parent can understand.

I wish your father was here with you to see you as you grow up for the first two months. But he is back home taking care of our life and preserving everything we have! He is doing what great fathers and husbands do best taking care of his family.  We love you Baba!  We are ready to come home.  Raouf you and your father have made me the happiest woman on earth! Thank you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment