Your first laugh was two days ago on the 19th of August and it was truly amazing!. You laughed so hard at me cause I kept kissing your mouth over and over. You scared mom at first as you were laughing by sucking air in your mouth quickly like you do when your throwing a fit. However, It truly was amazing and I love you so much!
I am looking forward to seeing you grow. I never thought I would be a good mother but you are teaching me things daily I never knew about myself. You are teaching me how important life truly is and how beautiful laughing and being innocent is. I love you Raouf Walid! You are what cures my soul and keeps my brain going. I love you and I love your smile and your laugh! You are Truly an Amazing Son! We Love you Raouf
I am looking forward to seeing you grow. I never thought I would be a good mother but you are teaching me things daily I never knew about myself. You are teaching me how important life truly is and how beautiful laughing and being innocent is. I love you Raouf Walid! You are what cures my soul and keeps my brain going. I love you and I love your smile and your laugh! You are Truly an Amazing Son! We Love you Raouf
No comments:
Post a Comment